S300 Adapter - DAPter v1.2
rhomb.io connector signals
All but the aforementioned signals are connected straight from the motherboard to the Master module socket, and follow the rhomb.io S300 Master standard.
Bill of materials
Click the image below to download the fabrication files.
- Precaution against Electrostatic Discharge. When handling Rhomb.io products, ensure that the environment is protected against static electricity. Follow the next recommendations:
- The users should wear anti-static clothing and use earth band when manipulating the device.
- All objects that come in direct contact with devices should be made of materials that do not produce static electricity that would cause damage.
- Equipment and work table must be earthed.
- Ionizer is recommended to remove electron charge.
- Contamination. Be sure to use semiconductor products in the environment that may not be exposed to dust or dirt adhesion.
- Temperature/Humidity. Semiconductor devices are sensitive to environment temperature and humidity. High temperature or humidity may deteriorate semiconductor devices characteristics. Therefore avoid storage or usage in such conditions.
- Mechanical Shock. Care should be exercised not to apply excessive mechanical shock or force on the connectors and semiconductors devices.
- Chemical. Do not expose semiconductor device to chemical because reaction to chemical may cause deterioration of device characteristics.
- Light Protection. In case of non-EMC (Epoxy Molding Compound) package, do not expose semiconductor IC to strong light. It may cause devices malfunction. Some special products which utilize the light or have security function are excepted from this specification.
- Radioactive, Cosmic and X-ray. Semiconductor devices can be influenced by radioactive, cosmic ray or X-ray. Radioactive, cosmic and X-ray may cause soft error during device operation. Therefore semiconductor devices must be shielded under environment that may be exposed to radioactive, cosmic ray or X-ray.
- EMS (Electromagnetic Susceptibility). Note that semiconductor devices characteristics may be affected by strong electromagnetic waves or magnetic field during operation.
Rhomb.io reserves the right to make corrections, enhancements, improvements and other changes to its products and services, and to discontinue any product or service. Buyers should obtain the latest relevant information before placing orders and should verify that such information is current and complete. All the hardware products are sold subject to the Rhomb.io terms and conditions of sale supplied at the time of order acknowledgment.
All brand names, trademarks and registered trademarks belong to their respective owners.
We are constantly striving to improve the quality of our technical notes. If you find an error or omission please let us know.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Arm® Mbed™ Website. DAPLink - Handbook | Mbed
More information on Arm® Pelion™ IoT Platform:
- Arm® Pelion™ product overview
- Arm® Pelion™ Device management
- How to connect your Mbed™ OS IoT device to Pelion™ Device Management.
Where to buy
You can purchase this item at the Rhomb website store.
Please, click the icon below.